Friday, 13 June 2014

LetUsTalk| when I met you in the summer...



I hate tinted moisturisers/glorified tinted moisturisers (bb creams). There, I said it! I received this "VitaZing" in a gift box last year and after a quick swatch I swiftly put it to the back of my makeup drawer. I am a full cover girl and this is anything but! The surprisingly thick formula comes out a white colour before sheering out into a skin tone matching my face. I was afraid that this would never cover my imperfections and wouldn’t offer me the staying power that my combination skin so badly needs.






 But it did… This beautiful formula melts into the skin drying to a semi matte finish. It corrects my redness and has a good go at concealing my under eye circles. 
It leaves my skin feeling that I have actually drank the recommended 8 glasses of water a day and for hap hazard people like my self you could even do away with a mirror when applying. I find this applies best with your fingers as the warmth from them allows the product to melt seamlessly into the skin. I don’t believe that with the “VitaZing” they offer any kind of shade range which is a shame because in the winter months I feel I may struggle to blend it as seamlessly but as it is a tinted moisturiser I can’t see it being a major issue. For now, I shall just enjoy my summer fling with VitaZing. 



Has anyone else tried Origins offerings to the make-up world? I would love to hear them!!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment