I started off by rubbing some Vitalumiere Aqua by Chanel all over my face just to even out my complexion and give me that "Idrinkgreenteaalldayeveryday" sheen. I love how you don't even need a brush/sponge (or a mirror half the time) to apply this as it literally just disappears into your skin with the most minimal work.
Because I don't drink green tea all day every day, my skin is prone to a lot of break outs. Collection's Lasting Perfection concealer saves the day as per, effortlessly hiding my pizza face and my vampire-esque eye bags.
Next I went straight on to brows. I wanted the brows to really stand out here, as I thought that they would be the perfect frame to my eye makeup. Anastasia dip brow pomade is my go to product for my hairy slugs, it's a gel/mousse texture and is just utter bliss to work with.
I rubbed a bit of Colour Tattoo in "on and on bronze" all over my eyelid, stopping just before the crease to give something for my eyeshadow to adhere to and to add a subtle sheen.
Ooooooh I love this palette!!! It's taken me two weeks to get my sticky lil mitts on this and it is SOOO worth the wait!! Anyway, I used the colour "Chino" from the MUA Hall of Fame palette in the crease of my eye, to add a little somethin' somethin' and to create a subtle contour.
The product I said I would never wear here, has finally made it's debut. I didn't wanna go out and splash the cash on a coloured liner just for this look, so I improvised. I got my trusty angled liner brush, (wilkos if you're wondering) got it reasonably wet with some plain, old H2O and then dipped it in my pressed pigment. I ran this along my eye, akin to a gel eyeliner, creating a flick at the end.
Then I added lashings and lashings of the bunny black mascara by Playboy Makeup which thickened my lashes to new heights and filled them with volume. Something that was key in the coming together of this look.
Bourjois' bronzing primer was my contour of choice. No matter how much you pile on the brush it never looks over done or orange. The perfect shade that offers sun kissed skin and mimics the perfect cheek bones. Amazing for beginners who struggle to master natural contouring. Just a little side note here, does anyone think I need the Chanel version of this? Because my minds telling me no, but my body, my body's telling me yessssssssssssss!
I didn't want my face to look like this:
so I opted for a smidge (technical term) of this MUA blush to add some life to my face.
so I opted for a smidge (technical term) of this MUA blush to add some life to my face.
Now for the star of the show, this bloody lipstick, it's called "in the pink" by Playboy makeup. Sweeping this bullet on my lips maybe everything in the world seem right. As this is a relatively affordable product I was expecting substandard pigmentation and staying power, but it proved me wrong. It moisturises my dry lips and doesn't emphasise my dry flakes. Even with it's moisturising properties I still got a good 4 hours wear outta this before I needed to re-apply. Unreal.















That lipstick is one of my favourites! Very pretty look.
ReplyDeletewww.amelialovesss.blogspot.com
Gorgeous isn't it?! Thanks babe :) xxx
Delete